- Ixion instruments are all made from German Surgical Stainless Steel with a satin finish which reduces glare.
- All cutting edges are made from Tungsten Carbide Inserts providing superior strength and sharpness.
- All instruments have a Box Joint which provides reliable smooth action and ensures the tips align perfectly every time.
- One of the most important advantages with Ixion Instruments is the Unique Streamline Design. With no square edges, the Ixion design provides maximum comfort.
- Same design as IX810 with the addition of T.C. tips providing maximum wire control and improved gripping. The most versatile plier working with round wire up to .028″ (.71mm).
- The round beak is precise ground to a perfect cone – .025″at the tip.
- The pyramid beak is exactly .025″ wide at the tip.