- Orthodontic lingual instruments from Ixion instruments are all made from German Surgical Stainless Steel with a beautiful satin finish which reduces glare.
- All cutting edges made from Tungsten Carbide Inserts provides superior strength and sharpness.
- All instruments have a Box Joint which provides reliable smooth action and ensures the tips align perfectly every time.
- One of the most important advantages with Ixion Instruments is the Unique Streamline Design providing a perfect balanced instrument. With no square edges, the Ixion design provides maximum comfort and safety for the dentist and patient.
- All lingual instruments have longer handles for the difficult to reach areas, and the heads of the instruments are smaller to accommodate the lack of space.
- The serrated tips of this instrument hold the wire securely while bending the wire 90 degrees distal to the buccal tube, avoiding patient discomfort.
- For use with nickel titanium wires .012″ x .018″(.30 x .46mm).