- Orthodontic instruments from Ixion instruments are all made from German Surgical Stainless Steel with a satin finish which reduces glare.
- All cutting edges are made from Tungsten Carbide Inserts providing superior strength and sharpness.
- All instruments have a Box Joint which provides reliable smooth action and ensures the tips align perfectly every time.
- One of the most important advantages with Ixion Instruments is the Unique Streamline Design. With no square edges, the Ixion design provides maximum comfort.
- Precision matched concave and convex tips for smooth contouring of light wire loops. Contours and forms arches without torquing.
- Can be used on wires up to .021″ x .025″ (.55mm x .64mm).