- NITI Closed Coil springs are used to maintain or close spaces.
- Closed coil spring, sometimes called extension springs, are sold in popular lengths with pre-attached key-end outlet.
- The key-end outlets are attached firmly to the spring and are manufactured with smooth edges and round holes for easy attachment to TADs (Temporary Anchorage Devices), hooks or brackets to retract teeth.
- Available in material sizes of 0.009″ and 0.010″ with lengths of 9mm and 12mm.
- The first XX in the item code “XXXXXX” denotes the material size, the second XX denotes the spring inside diameter, and the last XX denotes the length in millimeter.