- XL Bracket System has all the features of the straight wire brackets resulting to faster treatment time, less chair time and better case finishing.
- XL Bracket System features a unique “Parallax Placement Technology” that guides clinicians on the proper placement of the brackets. To see Parallax technology at work, place a bracket on a flat surface. Move your head from side to side along the archwire slot. The body line and the pad line are aligned to make a visually continuous line when viewed from the midsagittal plane. The lines are not continuous when you are off the midsagittal plane.
- XL brackets are right-sized. Larger than many mini brackets and more aesthetic than many full sized brackets.
- XL bracket tie wings are designed for chain elastics and double tying. Also, you can easily do double ligation or “figure 8” ligation.
- XL brackets has a bonding base of 80 grade mesh that gives excellent bond strength.
- Available in Roth prescription, mesh base, and .018 and .022 slot size.
|Maxillary||Width in mm||Torq||Ang||Torq||Ang|